Monday, March 2, 2020

Gods and Goddesses

Today in class, we took notes and took time to look at the remainder of the powerpoint which is going to be on the part two test. This part is all about the greek gods and goddesses. We are learning about gods like; Zeus, Poseidon, and Aphrodite. I remember learning this in fourth grade and did a project on Poseidon, the god of water. I also remember watching Percy Jackson which were books and movies all about mythology and a story of the Gods and Goddesses and their sons and daughters. I am excited for this unit because I think ill enjoy learning about these people and where and how they came about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...