Monday, October 28, 2019

Tests back

Today in class, we got our tests back. I didn't do too bad but I wish I had done better even though I had studies for over an hour.  I realize the silly mistakes I made and I understand why I got what I got wrong.  Now I can hopefully bring my grade up just one more percent with these blogs because I have a 79.17 in the class and I need an 80 to have a B. hopefully these blogs will push my grade up enough to were I can have a B in this class. I got one question wrong on the test because I didn't know where to find the answer on the cia.gov website. it only cost me -1 point but it still determined my grade. Hopefully next quarter I can do even better on all the tests I take and I can feel more comfortable with the unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...