Thursday, June 4, 2020

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan,
As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have occurred with this past school year, but nothing as challenging and scary as the Coronavirus. I have learned many new things that have helped me get through and become a better person. With the Coronavirus, my life has changed tremendously and it has effected me and my peers entirely. In the near future, I hope to be able to see a brighter side to this pandemic. I feel as if even though this virus has brought on many diverse challenges, that we as a world will conquer and become successful after this virus. In many ways, I believe that this has taken a toll on our world, but I also believe that this has done nothing but bettered our world for the future. When I am older, I hope our technology improves greatly and we find better and efficient ways to solve problems like these. Through this experience, I have felt many different ways. I have felt scared, stressed, sadness, and sometimes even happiness. With vaccines coming out and being tested, I hope that our world can find a new normal soon, and this craziness begins to die down eventually in the near time. Hopefully, as I am reading this, our world will have somewhat "Peace" and a brighter time than right now. When I read this, I hope to be where I want to be in life and I hope my education went far. Hopefully, we go back to school next year and I'm hopeful that summer won't be too sad with many restrictions and such. I'm expecting to carry on with life as I would, but being more cautious of my surroundings and who and what I encounter daily. With this being said, I hope in a few months or years, everyone will be healthy again, and life will go on as it used to. To my future self, I hope everything is well and you are living a luxurious life with family and many friends.
From,
Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...