Wednesday, March 4, 2020

ZEUS

Today in class, we took more notes on the greek gods and goddesses. Some interesting facts I found were that kids started training at the age of 7 for war. This helped to warriors to have a ruthless infantry. Another fact is that thee Athens had a trireme which was a ship that had about 180 people on three levels rowing the boat. This was one of the fastest ships in this time and it was also used as a battering ram. Also, a phalanx was a dense grouping of warriors in war. This was a good strategy for war because it helped them be efficient in war and killing the opposing team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...