Monday, November 11, 2019

Researching countries

Today in class, we finished most of our research for the developing nations project that we'll present next class. We picked Canada as one the countries that is developed but we still have to find problems that they have. Surprisingly we couldn't find any problems with Canada even with Mr. Schicks help. We also did Yemen which has never ending problems and we have a lot of information on Yemen. Yemen has been in war since 2015 and it is still occurring right now. They also have inadequate water  sources and non drinkable water. Many people are living in poverty and they aren't as lucky as people in Canada. Tonight I'll need to find more information on the problems with Yemen. I have been using Cia.gov and I've been using other websites to figure out problems and solutions to the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...