Thursday, February 27, 2020

Test day!

Today in class, we took our part 1 Ancient Greece test and I feel like I dint do too bad. I studies for an ample amount of time and used a Quizlet. Some questions had me feeling a bit under confident because they were the small detailed notes I took and I didn't pay attention to them as much as I should've but an overall rating of the test would be that it wasn't too hard. I felt like I was comfortable with most of the test material and questions. Now, tomorrow we will be taking more notes on our part 2 of the Ancient Greek unit. I think liked human geography better because it was a bit more interactive but this semester isn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...