Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Map Quiz

Today in class, we took a quiz on Central and South America. Last night I studied for more than an hour learning the countries. I used the games that Mr. Schick provided and they really helped because I kept playing it over and over. Then, I learned acronyms to remember the countries names and I used them on the test. I felt very confident in my answers today and I felt I did good. I managed to make a 100% on the quiz which boosted my grade up almost 5 points. Now I am closer to having an A in the class. Lastly, in class we talked about time zones. We were introduced to a map with different colored sections that defined which parts of countries had the different time zones. It's crazy to think that there are so many different time zones when we could just possibly have one single time zone for everyone. Our world would seem much more simple but having different time zones helps us understand day and night better in different places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...