Thursday, November 21, 2019

Religions

Today in class, we talked about the 5 major religions which are christianity, islam, hinduism, buddhism, and judaism. I learned that christianity is the biggest religion with 2.2 billion adherents and Judaism being the smallest with 14-18 million adherents. I also learned that many of the religions we leaned about have some similarities in them with christianity and the religion we follow. Two religions follow the same book, the torah. I also learned the religion, hinduism does not have a specified founder. Hinduism is more of a series of thoughts rather than a set of beliefs. we are going to have a quiz on these subjects on Monday of next week, before we leave for thanksgiving break. we will take the quiz and hopefully ill do good on this so I can bring my grade up in class a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...