Monday, February 24, 2020

Homer and His Stories

Today in class, we talked about how we are going to have a test Thursday. The test will be on ancient Greece. I need to do well on this test as can be told by my grade in the class. If I can do good, then I can bring my grade up to a more reachable A. I need to study the places on the map like Crete and the seas like the Ionian Sea and the Adriatic Sea as we'll need to identify the different places on the map. Then, we took even more notes on the subject. We took notes on things like Homer and how people speculate whether he was real or not. I believe that Homer was real and that he was an actual blind man that went to different communities and told epics like The Odyssey and The Iliad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...