Friday, February 21, 2020

Pop quiz

Today in class, we took a pop quiz and I didn't do too well. I made a 70% on the quiz and now I have a 79.51 in the class which means I am .1 away from having a C. I'm trying my best to bring up my grades but its not working out too well. Now I'm even more stressed with school so now I need to focus on tests and doing all my work. When we take this test I need to do very well so I can make a good grade and bring it up for the quarter. Mid-quarters are next Thursday so I still have time to bring up my grade but I am still very stressed and trying my best. For the rest of class, we took notes on democracy and Greece's golden age. It's all about democratic principles and classical culture flourished during Greece's golden age. It's not very entertaining but hopefully I can be interested enough to bring my grade up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...