Thursday, January 23, 2020

More mesopotamia

Today in class, we finished taking notes on the pages for Mesopotamia. Then, we took more notes on a powerpoint that Mr. Schick made. We used half the class to take notes on Mesopotamia and the community of the Mesopotamians. I learned that they discovered a technique of writing called cuneiform. Its a type of writing that they planted into the stones. I also learned that they had professions like priests and such. We also learned that cities and towns were founded, with some having almost 40,000 inhabitants in each of the cities. The neolithic era was marked by advanced tool making and beginnings of agriculture. We also had a little downtime at the beginning of the class which was nice because I had to fix my blogs theme which was wrong because it made it too confusing for Mr. Schick to read over and look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...