Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Guns, Germs, and Steel test

Today in class, we took a test on the guns, germs, and steel video. I didn't think the test was too hard and I thought the test was easier than most of the tests we've taken before. I think I did well which I hopefully did. I need a good grade to bring my grade up atleast a little bit. A few questions I was second guessing myself. Hopefully I didn't second guess myself too much and I atleast made a B or maybe even an A. this class is the only class I have a bad grade in so hopefully this test I just turned in will make my grade not as bad. Now I need to wait until it is graded and then I can relax knowing my grade. Now I have to study for a math test and a biology test which I also need to do good on because this is the last week before the semester is over and now these are the final grades for our semester grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...