Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Jeapordy

Today in class, we talked about our test we are having tomorrow. I don't have much time to study tonight so the time I do have, Im going to try my best to jam in some knowledge about the video we watched. Then we watched jeopardy for the rest of the 30 minutes of class. Jeopardy is a very anxiety filled game that I would never be able do. The questions were not all entirely too confusing and hard to answer but with the stress and the pressure I can understand why you might get some questions wrong even if the question isn't very difficult to answer. Hopefully the test will not be too hard as I will need to do good on the test in order to make a good grade in the class. My grade isn't very high but hopefully with the test I can have a higher grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...