Thursday, January 16, 2020

Last Day Until Semester 2

Today in class, we didn't do much. Since it's the last day until the next quarter we basically had an off mod and just did work we needed to make up and such. I retook one of the tests I had failed previously and I didn't really know/remember much of the subject it was on. of course that test was one that I didn't understand that well. My grades aren't too bad but they also aren't that great. I feel like even if I take my time to study for a test in this class I still always make a not so great grade. this is the only class I don't have that good of a grade in and its been tough but I still feel like I understand the subject and most of the topics we learn about. Im excited for next semester because there will be people in my class that I may have not met yet and that'll be nice just getting to meet new people. Its crazy we only have about 4 1/2 months of school left. Almost there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...