Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Presentation

Today in class, we presented our projects to the class. When our group went, Mr. Schick questioned a lot about our slides and had questions about our presentations. We did a presentation on Yemen and Canada. I felt comfortable and good about my slide that I presented and felt like I met the criteria I needed to. The rest of the classes presentations were good overall and I would rather do a group presentation rather than a solo or partner presentation. Hopefully, Mr. Schick will let us do a group presentation again will let us work with others in our class so we can be stress free when we present for the class. Usually I would feel a little worried or nervous to present but today I felt comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...