Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Last Presentation

Today in class, we listened to the last presentation in class for the countries. This group picked Tanzania and Italy. They said that Italy was almost fully developed and Tanzania was still developing. Then we looked at pictures of Tanzania, and though they had pictures of huts and poverty in their community but then we looked at the cities they have. The city was developing fairly well although the poverty communities aren't developing well. They said that Tanzania could be developing if they created more agriculture and mined their grounds so more jobs would be available for people to work and have a steady income at home to increase their life in the home. Then we graded the people in our groups. I gave the people in our group all good grades because I felt like everyone put work into their project and we all did good presenting even though some of our slides had more questions than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...