Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Earth test

Today in class, we took a test. I didn't feel completely comfortable with it but I don't think I did too bad.  I know of a few questions I got wrong so hopefully my grade isn't too low. On the UTC question, I thought that Mr. Schick was trying to trick me but obviously not after I looked up the answer. Also, I was a little confused on the time it was in California while it was whatever time in Maryland. I didn't study the different time zones for the different zones of our country. Hopefully, I can at least get a B on the test which will keep my grade close to where it is. Now I have a Spanish quiz and I just finished taking a math and English quiz/test. The test wasn't too long and It wasn't too time consuming. It had a good amount of questions and the things I studied were mostly on it. I wished I studied some things more than others now that I know what is on the test. More specific, I wish I worked on studying the specific time zones of our country and the different names of the certain symbolic names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...