Friday, November 22, 2019

More religion

Today in class, we finished talking about the five major religions. We did a quizlet that sam made for the class and we went over the questions that are gonna be on the quiz. Then, since we finished early, we talked about Mr. Schicks career in film making. Mr. Schick helped on set for home alone and he worked with the main actor on the movie. He even made a valentine for Mr. Schick. Next week ill take my quiz on religions on Monday. I'm going to study this weekend with the quizlet and also use my notes and powerpoint. Hopefully I will do good on this quiz because apparently its supposed to be easy and it we should be able to make a good grade for the quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...