Monday, November 25, 2019

Religion Quiz

Today in class, we. took the religion quiz. I studied for a good amount of time but I still felt like was pretty hard. In order to make a good grade I should've looked closer at the minor details in my notes and looked at the things that I didn't think were very important. It helped that it was multiple choice but I still felt that even though you had choices, it still required thinking going into the questions. Now, hopefully it won't bring my grade down too much because I'm trying to get an A in this class. Now that the quiz is over, I can relax throughout my day since this was my only quiz and now we have lunch which is nice. We have one more day until thanksgiving break which means we will be off for 5 days this weekend instead of two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...