Friday, October 25, 2019

Test day

Today in class, we took a test. I studies for an hour last night. I felt confident on most of my answers but a few were a little shaky. I completely messed up on the easiest math problem on the test. I was off by .2 and now it will haunt me forever. the overall test wasn't bad so hopefully I don't do too bad. I can hopefully make a B in this class for our report cards. The bonus questions were the hardest because I didn't remember the specific numbers while studying. I also took a math test, in which most people said was hard including me hopefully that doesn't mean I did bad. I'm not very good at tests because I get stressed out right before and second guess everything I've learned. Now I have to wait to see what I got on the test. Hopefully not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...