Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Population Pyramid

Today in class, we finished talking about our tests that we got back and now I know why I got the questions wrong on the definition page. Mr. Schick tricked us like he did on the last test. He. had the same definition twice but just changed the wording. The questions I got wrong I understand why I got them wrong now. We also talked about the population pyramid and why they are shaped the way they are. When the population of infants is high, it means that the population will increase but when the population of older people is high, then the population will decrease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...