Monday, October 7, 2019

Test tomorrow

Today in class, we finished out debate on time zones. I still believe that time zones should be maintained because it would keep our world simple. Changing them would make our world so much harder because we would have to change and adapt to the new system. many companies would be in complete chaos because they would have to get used to a new schedule for meetings, departures, and arrivals of things. Also we took a pop quiz. I did not do a very good job, but it gave me an idea of what I should be working on studying tonight and what I should be looking over. I am going to look over the powerpoint and my notes that we took this pas unit. I have to make a good grade so I can try to make an A in this class. Lastly we talked about psat's which im not too excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...