Friday, October 4, 2019

Keep The Time zones

Today in class, we began our debate of whether time zones should be maintained or abolished. I stayed with my former claim. I think time zones should stay the same because if we change them now, then it would completely mess up our world today. We are already used to the time zones the way they are, why should we change them now. Changing them would cause much chaos because people would be scrambling to stay on time and adapt to the new system. We should be focusing on things that are more prominent in the world such as climate change, pollution, race, gender equality, and poverty. We have so much more things to solve before we can think about making a major change to the whole world we have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...