Monday, September 30, 2019

Even more maps

Today we talked about our quiz that we are going to have tomorrow. It's going to be on South America and central America. Tonight I need to study where the countries are and make sure I know where I need tot label the countries. Today we also took notes on a powerpoint about maps. Such as, longitude, latitude, and the equator. We learned that maps serve two purposes. They are used for a reference tool to identify and objects absolute location and relative location. They're also used as a communications tool to convey the distribution of human activities or physical features. We also talked about how there are electoral maps which means, a map can be colored red or blue based upon what each individual state has voted. Republican or Democrat. We learned that some states change colors based on a change of ideas since maybe the running candidate would campaign at that state. Hopefully when we take this quiz tomorrow I will do good so I can boost my grade up to a high B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...