Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Philosophy

Today in class, we talked more about philosophy and Platos story. I have a better understanding now of the story and what it really meant. now I feel like I can understand and contribute to the discussion during class. Philosophy is weird because it's like writing about thinking about thinking about thinking and so on. Philosophy is a weird subject and is veery odd to even think about. Platos story was about how when you're told one thing your whole life, you don't know anything different so when you go into the real world, you are surprised and don't know how to act. You are scared and maddened about the people who taught you wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...