Wednesday, February 5, 2020

QUIZ tomorrow

Today in class, we talked about out quiz we have tomorrow. We talked about how many questions are on the quiz and what some of the questions might be tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to look over my notes and hopefully get a good grade tomorrow because I need to keep an A in this class because I usually have a plummeting grade in this class. Then, we listened to a song that they sang which sounded really weird and fast. It was very exotic and I've never heard something like that. Im praying to do good on my quiz so I can have at least a 4.0 this quarter or even higher than that which would be very nice. Also, I have Mamma Mia rehearsal after school eat 4 so I have that and then I have to study for this and figure out how to do biology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...