Thursday, February 6, 2020

Quiz day

Today Ibn class, we took our 75 point quiz on Egypt. I felt pretty comfortable with the questions and all the topics that were on it. the only thing I didn't feel comfortable about was the last fill in the blank question which now I know the answer is ma'at but of course I didn't know that answer a few minutes ago. Hopefully, I did good on the quiz because it could definitely boost my grade up higher than it already is and then my gpa will be in a nice spot. I need to study for my biology and math tests that ill be having next week to make sure I can keep a good grade in those classes. I met early this morning for math to go over the topic and now I understand it a lot better. I also need to bring that grade up as it is low since I didn't understand the topic really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...