Thursday, January 9, 2020

Guns, germs, and steel foreva

Today in class, we watched some more of the video. We talked about the pow wow this Saturday and if we go to it, than we can receive ten extra credit points. I'm not sure I can go to it but 10 extra credit points would be nice to boost my grade up. We got about 25 minutes into the video and we talked about how many animals have been domesticated. I jokingly guessed 10 and then we found out the answer which was 14 so I was the closest surprisingly. We watched more of the video and learned that they used elephants to do their everyday jobs like moving logs across rivers and such. we also learned that their is a lizard called the Jesus lizard because walks across rivers on top just as Jesus does. We also took a survey to show jc what our teachers were like and if they were doing their jobs correctly. I said that Mr. Schick teaches well to us and he knows what he's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...