Monday, January 27, 2020

EUPHRATES

Today in class, we reviewed for our quiz on Wednesday. We talked about the definitions and the main terms for the unit. Then, after reviewing we listened to a music video for the Euphrates and tigris river. I need to study for this quiz because I want my grade to start out high so I don't have to build it up. Hopefully I can do good and receive a good grade for this and have a good grade. I think I understand the topic. Hopefully it won't be too hard and ill be able to comprehend the questions. I took notes on what we talked about today that's gonna be on the quiz so now at least I have an idea of what some of the questions are and what they are made of. Now we are just listening to the music video song over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...