Friday, December 13, 2019

Essay writing

Today in class, we finished writing our exam essays. I think I did pretty good and hopefully mr. schick will think so too. I felt like I hit. all my main points I needed to talk about and I felt like I did well on conveying the answer that was being asked. I wasn't too stressed for this because with the notecard I felt comfortable with the answer I was writing on my paper. by using the notecard, I didnt have to stress over memorizing my whole essay to get a good grade. now I need to study for the multiple choice exam and get ready for next week. Hopefully I will be able to do good on my exams and feel comfortable on the exam days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...