Thursday, November 7, 2019

Project

Today in class, we started a group project. In my group I have Maddie, Charlotte, and Alex. I have a good group so that's good. Hopefully, with this group we will get a good grade. Today we picked groups and then we started to research our nations. We picked Yemen and Canada. There was no specific reason we picked these nations but we had to pick an undeveloped nation and a developed nation, then make a presentation about the nation. Yemen isn't a developed nation while Canada is. We will be presenting our nations in two classes. Next class we will finish researching our nations and finish the presentation we are making and then the class after that we will present to the class as one of our presenting projects we need to do for each quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...