Monday, November 18, 2019

Cia.gov test

Today in class, we took a test regarding population pyramids, via.gov, and information relating to our world such as the population and certain, particular facts about different countries. I felt comfortable with most of my answers since I studied for a little amount of time. The questions I didn't feel comfortable with were the ones such as naming a specific country to a population pyramid or naming a specific countries crude death rate, crude birth rate, net migration rate, or total fertility rate. Most of the questions were easy like the population of the world or what pre-reproduction, reproduction, and post reproduction was. One question I thought was fairly hard was figuring out what country had the population pyramid with a wide bottom and a skinny thin top. I made sure I went over those questions since again to make sure I wasn't skipping over the obvious answer like when it said a population of 300,000,000 I thought it was Nigeria but then I realized that there United States was at 300,000,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...