Friday, November 15, 2019

ted talk

Today in class, we rewatched the ted talk video about population pyramids in preparation for our test on Monday. This weekend I'm going to study my notes I took on population pyramids and cia.gov. Today, we also watched an. episode of jeopardy because one of the questions on the episode was relating to developed, underveloped, and pre developed nations. We went over some questions that would be on the test and went over what we should have notes on from class and which notes are important to look over and study this weekend. Hopefully I can do good not his test so I can keep my grade at an A for the quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...