Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween

Today in class, we watched the rest of the population pyramid video. We took the rest of the notes and then we watched another video about the population and how and why it grew over the years. We took notes on it and learned that since the 1800's, our population has grown majorly and the amount of people who are wealthy has also increased. A major factor in why our population has increased is because of new technology such as medicines and such. Our hospitals have much more technology devices that have increased the life expectancy rate of many nations and hospitals. Since it was halloween, Mr. Schick put on a video from an old show which I didn't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...