Thursday, October 24, 2019

Test tomorrow

Today in class, we talked about our test we are having tomorrow. We went through the population and settlement powerpoint. We talked about the key points that will be on the test tomorrow. Now I know that their will be questions about developed and developing countries, ill have to match terms with definitions, ill need to know the formula for net immigration rate and rate of natural increase, and Ill need to know about push and pull factors of different countries. I also now know that the test will be about 30 questions. Tonight I wont have much time to study but with the time I do have, ill study as much as I can. I also have a math test tomorrow that I'll need to study for  which means I need to organize my time. Hopefully I will do good on my test tomorrow and I will bring my grade up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...