Friday, November 1, 2019

Population

Today in class we rewatched the video about the population over the years. We then took a pop quiz on the video which will go on the second quarter.  I didn't do too great bc I got four questions wrong. I wrote down a term that was on the video rather than a term we talked about in class so I got the point taken off. This weekend I am singing at the open house for Bella Voce and then  The Music Man. After school I have rehearsal for the show and then I might go to the game. Today we talked a lot about the population and why it has changed so much over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...