Thursday, October 10, 2019

Getting our tests back

Today in class, we got our tests back. Im not very happy with my grade but now I know why I got the grade I got. I made small mistakes which impacted my grade hugely. Also when we had to figure out the relative and absolute location of places I was confused at why I got the one wrong with the specific degrees. When we went over it, I realized that there isn't more degrees than 90. I got that wrong because it was more of a trick question. The test was harder than the last one of course because the first test was just an entry test to high school so it wasn't too difficult. Now I know how our future tests will be planned out and how they will be organized. Now that the two questions are being curved hopefully my grade will go up by a little and. will improve my grade in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...