Friday, March 20, 2020

Week 1 last day

Today is the last day of week one with cyber days. This week has been an adjusting week as we have moved school from waking up at 630 everyday to sleeping in, and getting work done faster. Cyber days have not caused much stress, but I'm not sure how this will play out as decisions are made about school for the rest of the year. I have had to take two quizzes which weren't too bad and hopefully I won't have to take many more. Today I have the most work to do and I want to finish fast so I have the rest of the day to myself. I still need to bring a few grades up which i have been doing well for the last week and so hopefully my hard work will pay off in the end. Overall, cyberdays are not bad but I would rather be in school, seeing my friends and teacher, and finishing out my freshman year in a classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...