Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Preparing for exams

Today in class, we started off with our prayer, and then we looked att he study guide to start outlining our essay. I picked essay question number two. I felt like #2 was a good choice because I feel the most comfortable with the population pyramids and how to look at them and determine the statistics from it. I started writing my essay and I was a bit frustrated. the essay I was writing wasn't what I had planned it to be so I just erased the whole thing and started over. I asked a few people for their input. on how they started their essays and I felt more comfortable. Now im a bit stressed about Friday when we have to write the essay without having out outline with us. I'm not sure how im gonna remember the. outline and what I should write but im going to study it today and tomorrow to see how if I can remember the basic points. Im very stressed because exams are coming up and im not sure how im going to do. I need to do well on the exams to get a good grade in my classes and hopefully end up with a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...