Thursday, November 7, 2019

Review

Today in class, we reviewed questions of the current unit that we are on. My question was what's the worlds population. Answered with 7.6 billion people which was correct. Then we went on with the rest of the class answering questions about our unit and questions regarding the cia.gov website. Today we had the opening of the music man so was late to class, but with the time I was in class we. just discussed questions on cia.gov and regarding the worlds statistics. this weekend we have the actual opening to the. show and then. the show and rehearsals are finally over. I'll have a lot of free time after school now since I won't be having rehearsals almost everyday after school. I feel comfortable with the questions that were asked and I feel like I know the basic questions well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...