Tuesday, October 15, 2019

life expectancy

Today in class, we got new seats. I now sit in the front of the room which I don't mind because maybe ill want to engage in conversation more. I can also see the board a lot better since last time I was sitting in the back of the room. Next in class, we talked about life expectancy. Its crazy to think that we are number 49 for the life expectancy. I would think we are much higher than that considering the technology in the United States. It's also crazy to think that our population is increasing and never decreasing. It makes you think that soon our world will be overpopulated and we won't have the resources needed for humans and the earth wouldn't be able to sustain people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...