Friday, March 6, 2020

POP QUIZ

Today in class, we took a surprise pop quiz. At the start of class we had David go over all the notes that we took and all the things on the Gods and Goddesses. Then, Mr. Schick gave us a pop quiz and we had questions on it like who was the goddess of strategy and war and who said "The unexamined life is not worth living," which was the quote of socrates. I think I made a 90 but I'm not entirely sure. I didn't think it was too hard but it still gave me anxiety because I cannot do bad on any other assignments we have and by taking this my grade could either plummet even more than it is or go up maybe a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...