Tuesday, February 11, 2020

No Mr. Schick

Today in class, Mr Schick was not here. We read through the pages of 127-133 and took notes on the topic. Something new I learned is that some governments are run by the community/the people which is called a democracy. I don't really know any examples of places with a democracy government but it seems not too popular anyway. I don't like western civilization as much because I feel like it's less interactive than human geography was. this semester is different because we do a lot more book work and notes rather than watch videos and such like last semester. Also I didn't do too good on the quiz we took but I also heard that not many others did too good on it either so I don't feel so bad about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...