Friday, January 31, 2020

Mr. Nicky

Today in class, We took more notes on Mesopotamia and then listened to Mr. Nicky sing about the things we are learning about in class. During the notes we took today in class I learned that if your heart was lighter than a feather when being mummified then you were very important. I have a shadow today because their patriot has the flu of course. Hopefully I don't get the flu because I really can't afford to get sick and miss days of school. I'm trying my best to be healthy and keep clean without any germs touching me. Today I have a pretty easy schedule. After lunch I have an off, then chorus, and then English. I also have Bella Voce and then music department auditions after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...