Friday, December 6, 2019

Demographic transition Videos

Today in class, we watched the Khan academy video again so we could review for our demographic transition quiz we will have on Monday. Hopefully I will do good on the quiz because I need to bring up my grade in this class to get a good GPA. This weekend I'm going to study my notes for the quiz and then I might make a quilt for me and a few other people to use. Im going to rewatch maybe one or two of the videos and then look over my notes/pictures that I took and then be ready for the quiz. This weekend I have my show that I'm in and then once its over, ill finally be able to get a good amount of sleep. this week has been very stressful and full of anxiety and nervousness but hopefully this weekend will go well and I can relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...