Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Today in class

Today we talked more about the maps of the earth. We also got our tests back. I didn't get a terrible grade, but not the best grade. After talking about the test, I understand why some of my answers were wrong and why I got the points taken off. Next test I will study more so I can be more enthused about the grade I got. We also got into a thorough debate about the maps once again. We didn't talk about anything different except for agreeing and disagreeing with the method of the map. Also, Mr. Schick told us there was a toad in his classroom this morning when he got into work today. Lastly, we had a shadow in our classes today. Hopefully they come to John Carroll next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...