Friday, September 13, 2019

The test

Today we took a test and now I'm feeling regret. I studied but not hard enough. I knew most of the answers but I just couldn't think of the words or the right answers. Some questions I wasn't sure about and I now realize what I got wrong. I completely misunderstood someone for another person. The unit was confusing because it had a lot of new things you had to think of such as the greeks and arete.  The test didn't seem too hard but next time I will study longer than an hour and I will make sure my notes a clean and neat so I can visualize what the answers are. I liked the layout of the test. I thought it was simple and stress free to do. The test was simple in a way but hard because of how much information we have covered over the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...