Tuesday, September 3, 2019

John Carroll

1. Today has been very challenging as its a whole new community of people and environment. The best thing about today was my off mod. It was cool to have freedom like that and it felt nice to be able to have time to be by yourself or with a group of friends during the day. The worst part of my day was lunch. Right now I'm still trying to find a good group of friends to hang out with and it can be hard at lunch when you don't have a certain group of friends to hang out with.
2. I like my seat because it is close to the front of the room but not too close. I can see the board easily and my seat is comfortable. The only reason I don't like my seat is that it creaks whenever you make one small move. In general I have a good seat and a good class for the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letter to my Future Self

Dear Reagan, As I reflect upon my freshman year, I can only say this it has been interesting and tough to get through. Many challenges have...